While we’re excited to be reopening, our number one commitment remains the welfare of our community and our team as we take these first steps together.
After close and careful consultation, we’ve put in place measures designed to ensure the safety of our team and our guests alike.
Here’s what we’re doing in the restaurant and for our team.
• We’ve carried out a full risk assessment.
• All team members temperatures are checked each day upon arrival.
• New seating arrangement in line with Government social distancing rules.
• All tables and chairs are fully cleaned after use.
• The Management are committed to ensuring all health and safety is to the highest standard.
And here’s how you can help.
• Some queuing is inevitable, of course, and your patience is appreciated. We’ll have someone to greet you as you arrive and look after you while you wait.
• We kindly ask you to amend your reservation if you are showing any symptoms. Please re-book with us once self-isolation has taken place.
• Observe social distancing at all times.
• Hand sanitisers are available
• It is the responsibility of guests to ensure they remain within their social distancing bubbles at all times.
Thank you for your support and commitment to working together to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Please remember your health and safety is absolutely paramount to us.